Tuesday 5 January 2010

Evaluation question 4

How did you use media technologies in the construction and research, planning and evaluation stages?

For this question I have created two mood boards to illustrate the technologies, media devices and the archive material i have used.

Technology and Media devices
Archive material







This is a picture of me to show almost all the technology and the media devices I have used throughout making the documentary. On the computer in the background I am on Adobe premier which is the programme we used to make and edit the documentary. In my hands I am holding a camera which we took still pictures with, and in the other I am holding a voice recorder . Further down is a video recorder standing on a tripod which we used to film our footage. However the only device which is not in the picture is Photoshop which is the programme I used to make the print advert.

No comments:

Post a Comment